Find an ELS Authorized Counselor near you

ELS can help you find the right university before you leave your home country.

Find a Counseling Agent in your country to guide you through the selection process, help you choose a program that satisfies all of your goals, and work with you to complete your application and all immigration requirements.

Contact Selected Counselors

Can't find your city? Let us know..