English for Academic Purposes in the USA
Begin your academic career with confidence. Achieve English language proficiency as you learn key English academic language skills and engage in practical, real-world conversations.
Develop the accuracy and effectiveness you will need to achieve success in a college or university. When you complete the English for Academic Purposes program at Level 109 or Level 112 (depending on institution English requirements), you receive a certificate that shows you have satisfied the English language requirement at over 600 colleges and universities in the United States.
As an English for Academic Purposes (EAP) student, you receive many benefits!
Only EAP students can:
- Apply to any of our 600 ELS Partner Schools for conditional admission
- Get one free conditional admission application to any of our Host Institutions
- Receive free university counseling while studying at ELS
- Receive an ELS Academic transcript
- Receive one hour a week of tutoring classes (students in Levels 101 – 103)
- Earn a certificate that shows that you have fulfilled the English language requirement for more than 600 colleges and universities in the United States.
Find an ELS Language Center at: ELS.edu/centers