Why Study in Malaysia?
With more than 30 years of experience in international education, our unique, well-structured higher education system offers you the opportunity to pursue an international qualification at a competitive rate.
At the beginning of 2010, there were more than 80,000 international students in Malaysia from more than 100 countries pursuing courses ranging from diplomas; English language programs; degrees at private higher educational institutions, public universities, and foreign university branch campuses. The confidence of students across the globe in choosing Malaysia as an international education destination is evident.
Malaysia has years of experience educating international students. Thus, most of the private higher educational institutions, English language schools, and public universities have the experience to provide you with the qualification needed in an environment conducive to learning.
The International Student Offices in Malaysian institutions are accustomed to working with international students of various ethnic, cultural and educational backgrounds. Therefore, these students will receive support and attention during their studies here. By studying in Malaysia, you can acquire the knowledge and skills needed to meet the demands of a global market, as well as enjoy a comfortable and an enriching experience.
- Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation
- INTI College Sabah [ICS Campus]
- INTI International College Kuala Lumpur [IICKL Campus]
- INTI International College Penang [IICP Campus]
- INTI International College Subang [IICS Campus]
- INTI International University [Nilai - Main Campus IIU]
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional [Putrajaya Main Campus UNITEN]
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional [Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Campus, Pahang UNITEN]