At Wentworth, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: small college comforts and big city excitement. You will find a tree-lined quad, campus-wide wireless Internet access, modern and traditional residence halls, indoor and outdoor recreational facilities and more on our 31-acre campus.
You will also discover Boston's exciting venues and New England's scenic wonders. Walk to the Museum of Fine Arts or Symphony Hall. Shop on Newbury Street or in the Copley Place Mall. Watch a game at Fenway Park, the nearby home to Boston's beloved Red Sox.
Boston provides Wentworth with an expanded learning laboratory. Design students visit the city's premier buildings, study its sites and learn from Boston's professional leaders as part of their studios. Engineering and construction students engage with the city's sophisticated culture of technology and its infrastructure. The campus is only steps away from one of the world's most important medical research centers, the Longwood Medical Area. As a Wentworth student, you will be encouraged to learn from all Boston has to offer.
Low (winter): 40°F/4°C
High (summer): 75°F/24°C
The Wentworth Institute of Technology has five on-campus residence halls. These include a co-ed hall for first year students and a suite-style hall for upperclassmen. Studio and apartment living also is available. Most rooms are furnished with telephone and Internet hook-up availability.
Housing is guaranteed to all students who submit their tuition deposit by May 1 (fall semester) or December 1 (spring semester).
- Campus facilities include a library, bookstore, computing resources and a health center.
- Laptop provided to all students upon matriculation: Lenovo Thinkpad for Engineering/Technology majors or MacBook Pro for design majors. Cost included in tuition.
- 16 Division III varsity teams, and club sports are also available.
- Wentworth offers an International Student Orientation. The International Student Advisor is available to assist international students in their personal, social, and academic adjustment.
- WIT students may also cross-register with any of the 6 Colleges of the Fenway (COF) institutions.