The main campus of Indian Hills Community College is located in Ottumwa, Iowa. The primary administrative offices of the college as well as the academic divisions are housed here along with the cheer squad, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, and volleyball teams.
The campus is positioned in the northwest portion of the city of Ottumwa. Visitors often comment on the beauty of the campus with its distinctive architecture and natural surroundings.
- Dormitories are available to the students on the Ottumwa campus in which they may choose to live in one of five dormitories:
- Appanoose Hall features apartment-style units and has coed occupancy.
- Keokuk/Mahaska Hall is coed and was recently renovated into apartment-style living.
- Oak Hall has double-occupancy rooms and is coed.
- Trustee Hall is coed and contains double occupancy rooms.
- Wapello Hall is coed and has several different room styles. The first floor has two and four person apartment-style units. The second floor has apartment-style units and super singles (a unit with two single bedrooms and a shared bathroom)."
Indian Hills Community College offers a wide variety of activities, both during the day and in the evening for all students. They can play sports, express themselves through the arts, travel to exciting new places, make their voice heard in student government, meet new people through student clubs and at college events like Homecoming and much more!