- 所在地 Atherton, CA
- ウェブサイト http://www.menlo.edu
- 最寄りのELSセンター Silicon Valley,CA
- 英語学習が必要ですか？ 進学目的の英語プログラム（EAP）の詳細
|Available for Undergraduate||Suburban||No||642 (Total)||Yes|
年間授業料 / ELSのレベル
|学位||授業料||Fees||宿泊施設 **||食事||OtherExpenses||I 20/Visa* (Total Required Funds)||ELS|
Founded in 1927, Menlo College is located 40 kilometers from San Francisco on a 25-hectare campus located in the residential town of Atherton. The College is in the heart of Silicon Valley and is a premier small college of Management. It is the only small, independent coeducational non-sectarian, residential college in the region of Northern California. The current student population of 550 comes from more than 30 different nations and international students make up over twenty percent of the population.
Menlo College is residential with five dormotories serving 65% of the student body. Some single rooms are available, but most are double occupancy. Foreign students are required to live on campus unless married or 21 years of age or older.
- Menlo College offers an array of athletic, social and cultural opportunities. Various student clubs and organizations are available including the International Students Club.
- Facilities include a sports arena, swimming pools, library and fitness center.
- Intramural and sports programs 18 different varsity NCAA III and NAIA sports teams for men and women.
The Director of International Studies is also available to assist international students.