- 所在地 Austin, MN
- ウェブサイト http://www.riverland.edu
- 最寄りのELSセンター St. Paul,MN
- 英語学習が必要ですか？ 進学目的の英語プログラム（EAP）の詳細
|Available for Undergraduate||Rural||Yes||4900 (Total)||Yes|
|Associate||Public||Associate College||Co-educational||45 (International)|
年間授業料 / ELSのレベル
|学位||授業料||Fees||宿泊施設 **||食事||OtherExpenses||I 20/Visa* (Total Required Funds)||ELS|
Riverland Community College is a two year associate degree college. The Austin campus is located 90 miles south of Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota. Austin has a population of 25,000 and is a rural, agricultural, diverse community. There are many parks, biking trails, walking paths, restaurants, theaters, and sporting events such as hockey and baseball. Austin is home to a world renowned cancer research center, The Hormel Institute. Our three campuses: Austin, Owatonna and Albert Lea are all located in small, safe and friendly communities with total populations of about 25,000 people. All three campuses are located within 60-90 minutes of beautiful cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul and the Minneapolis-St Paul International airport. Transportation is available to and from the airport. We have a total student population of about 4,900 students. Students find exceptional value, small class sizes with personalized service. Students have an option of choosing from over 50 majors that include career technical training, two year liberal arts degrees, diplomas, certificates and transfer degrees. Average Annual Temperatures: Low (winter): 16°F / -9°C High (summer): 80°F / 28°C
- Student housing facts:
- Each suite is designed to accommodate up to six students.
- A limited number of private bedroom suites are available
- Each unit has three bedrooms, two full baths, a large pantry and large kitchen and living room space.
- Each suite has exclusive access to the Community Room. The Community Room, a separate building on the housing grounds, is equipped with a TV, stereo, pool table, Ping-Pong table and a full kitchen. In addition, there is a patio area complete with a fireplace and grills.
- Units are furnished and unfurnished.
Rent and lease details:
- $300 refundable security deposit
- Rent is $1,295 per semester.
- Private bedroom suites are $1,795 per semester.
- Rent includes all utilities except phone and cable.
- Students must sign a semester or two-semester lease, depending on their anticipated graduation year.
- $50 initial deposit
- Complete Room Reservation form and lease
- Rent must be paid in full or charged to financial aid at time of check in
Riverland offers on campus housing and is located within walking distance of most shopping centers. We have two cafeterias on campus. Riverland has over 20 student organizations which includes a Multicultural Club, International Club, Student Senate, Student Ambassador and Amnesty International club. Additionally, we offer baseball, softball, volleyball, men's and women's basketball and men's soccer.