- 所在地 Weatherford, OK
- ウェブサイト http://www.swosu.edu
- 最寄りのELSセンター Oklahoma City,OK
- 英語学習が必要ですか？ 進学目的の英語プログラム（EAP）の詳細
|Available for Undergraduate||Rural||No||4945 (Total)||Yes|
|Bachelor||Public||Baccalaureate College||Co-educational||160 (International)|
年間授業料 / ELSのレベル
|学位||授業料||Fees||宿泊施設 **||食事||OtherExpenses||I 20/Visa* (Total Required Funds)||ELS|
Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU) was founded in 1901. The University is one of twenty-five institutions in the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education. The campus is located in rural western Oklahoma, 97 kilometers west of Oklahoma City. Agriculture, petroleum and manufacturing are major sources of income for the surrounding region.
SWOSU has five residence halls with complete meal services. Three meal plans, ranging from 10 to 19 meals per week are offered. Both private and semi-private rooms are available. Apartments are also located nearby. Southwestern Oklahoma State University has an open campus policy concerning housing; several price ranges of housing available.
- SWOSU has more than 90 organizations; students can participate in clubs and organizations of various types, including academic, social and cultural groups.
- Intercollegiate and intramural sports programs are available for men and women.
- SWOSU provides opportunities for student fitness with an indoor pool, tennis courts and fitness center.
- SWOSU also participates in the Panaroma Series for fine art.