- 所在地 Boston, MA
- ウェブサイト http://www.umb.edu/
- 最寄りのELSセンター Boston-Downtown,MA
- 英語学習が必要ですか？ 進学目的の英語プログラム（EAP）の詳細
|Available for Undergraduate||Urban||Yes||17030 (Total)||Yes|
|Bachelor||Public||Doctorate-Granting University||Co-educational||2044 (International)|
年間授業料 / ELSのレベル
|学位||授業料||Fees||宿泊施設 **||食事||OtherExpenses||I 20/Visa* (Total Required Funds)||ELS|
UMass Boston was established in 1964. Its 77 waterfront acres overlook scenic Boston Harbor and the city skyline. 17,030 students populate what is New England’s most diverse public research university. Boston is known as a cultural center, social hub, and premier college town, affording a wealth of academic contacts and resources. Quality education and modest cost virtually define its value. Eleven colleges, including an Honors College, offer degree programs in fields from education to environmental sciences, Africana studies to women’s and gender studies, biology and chemistry to languages and performing arts – each with a rigorous curriculum and modest class sizes. Focused learning communities and active advising support student achievement and academic continuity. The campus is accredited by the New England Associate of Schools & Colleges (NEASC). Further accreditation accrues to the College of Management from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of business (AACSB), and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences from the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). From Fenway Park and TD Garden to Symphony Hall and the Museum of Fine Arts, world-class sports and cultural venues are close to campus. The popular Plymouth Plantation and Sturbridge Village offer living history and historic reconstructions. The Berkshire Mountains are world renowned for music and recreation, as are many other festivals and activities in the New England area, year-round. Average Temperatures Low (winter): 38°F/ 3.3°C High (summer): 64°F/ 17.7°C
- Student Life at UMass Boston includes 100+ student clubs, centers and organizations, including affinity groups, study groups, co-curricular groups, student government, student literary magazines and a student-run newspaper.
- The campus features varsity and intramural athletics, cafes, study spaces, concerts, recitals, book readings, poetry slams, guest lecturer series, forums, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc. A student Game room offers pool tables, table tennis, board and video games. There are also special events on evenings, weekends, and weekdays, including film series, special and celebrity guests and performances, as well as student discounts to other local sporting and entertainment venues and events
- Other Student Services include: Health Services, The One-Stop, Housing Office, Public Safety (24-7), Dining Services, Disability Services (ROSS Center)
- Campus expansion is expected to provide new residence halls in 2018 with new and expanded living/learning/study spaces and dining facilities, as well as new parking garages and lots, bike trails, walking paths, and outdoor classrooms.