- 所在地 Pleasant Hill, CA
- ウェブサイト http://www.dvc.edu
- 最寄りのELSセンター Santa Rosa,CA
- 英語学習が必要ですか？ 進学目的の英語プログラム（EAP）の詳細
|Available for Undergraduate||Urban||No||21200 (Total)||Yes|
|Associate, Career/Undergraduate Certificate||Public||Associate College||Co-educational||1500 (International)|
年間授業料 / ELSのレベル
|学位||授業料||Fees||宿泊施設 **||食事||OtherExpenses||I 20/Visa* (Total Required Funds)||ELS|
Diablo Valley College (DVC) occupies a beautiful 40-hectare campus within the city of Pleasant Hill, approximately 56 kilometers east of San Francisco. The campus is ideally located for those who wish to enjoy cultural and entertainment activities within the greater San Francisco Bay area. Pleasant Hill is an extremely safe environment while being only 40 minutes away from San Francisco by public transportation. Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, the Napa Valley and the Delta are within driving distance for weekend activities. The student body of 22,200 includes 10,000 full time students. Currently there are 1,628 international students representing 63 nationalities at DVC.
There is no on-campus housing available. Guaranteed Homestay is available with a $300 placement fee. The cost is $750 a month and includes two meals a day during the week and three meals a day on the weekends. Assistance in locating other housing options, such as apartment listings, home shares with no meals provided etc., also is available but these options cannot be guaranteed. The International Student Office will provide information on housing options and assist students in locating accommodations.
- The International Club is one of the most active clubs on campus; many other groups and clubs are also available.
- Campus facilities include a bookstore, a library, various sports facilities and transfer, counseling and tutoring offices.
- The central location of the campus to the San Francisco Bay area makes many cultural, sporting and recreational activities available.